10A2-Ams 2009-2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA cup and BPL round 29

3 posters

Go down

FA cup and BPL round 29 Empty FA cup and BPL round 29

Post by RaldHellscream Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

As far as I know Portsmouth kicked Birmingham's ass with 2 goals to nil at Fratton Park. Impressive. I think this might just be the big push they need, since Burnley, Hull and Wolves just CANT win
So the Pompey still stand a chance rite?
On Birmingham I think their run's over. They're gonna drop soon.

Elsewhere Chelsea will look forward to a win at Stamford Bridge against Stoke without breaking a striker's leg FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 Fairly easy. A push the Blues need after their loss to MC
Tottenham went to Craven Cottage FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 I particularly like Fulham as they had shown a very disciplined style at home and is well off with Roy Hugson. They beat the defending Europa League Champions and man they're sth. Bobby Zamora rocks.
Reading, please kill Villa FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 ok that's not so possible. But then again remember that Reading is a giant killer and is now 5 games without a loss, and stand a fair chance of staying in the championship. A tough visit for Boring boring Villa

Now for the game at BPL
As the time im wrting this Arsenal vs Burnley and West Ham against Bolton already is taking place. Arsenal must win - no way on earth can Burnley get away with a single point! I mean thats the worst away defense i ever seen! On West Ham vs Bolton, I think West Ham will win. They can exploit stupid mistakes by defenders and goalkeepers, which Bolton have plenty of.
Wolves greets ManU. It's ridiculous how the pundits in Vietnam said Wolves can do the same as they do on Tottenham Hotspurs. The Devils and Tottenham are totally different FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 Rooney may get a rest after all of Fergie's complaining, but otherwise Berbatov and the midfield can handle it.
Everton must win please win this game against Hull. I mean Hull got all the motivations and everything but it's at Goodison Park for god's sake. One or two goals and it'll be fine :d
RaldHellscream
RaldHellscream
Admin

http://10anh2.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

FA cup and BPL round 29 Empty Re: FA cup and BPL round 29

Post by hp_dell Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 pm

mẹ cái mặt con phẹt cứ đập vào mắt tao :-bd
hp_dell
hp_dell
Tốt đỏ

Back to top Go down

Post by Phan Dang Duong Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Off topic hp_dell Neutral
Duc, do you know that Pompey beat Birmingham at FA Cup? They will meet again on Wed in the EPL.
Phan Dang Duong
Phan Dang Duong
Tướng Ông

Back to top Go down

Post by RaldHellscream Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 am

i meant, a push MENTALLY. That would really help.
Chelsea beat Stoke. Piece of cake.
Rematch for Fulham and Tottenham. I'm not so surprised considering both team's style of play
Villa came back from 2 goals behind FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 damn it Reading are so bad defensively
United had a hard time at Molenuyx Neutral the bus that Wolves created was some trouble. But they won 1-0 anw.
Haha West Ham lost FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 Owen Coyle's switch may not be a bad decision after all.
Everton thrashed Hull 5-1. So sorry it might be the last game of Landon Donovan Sad
I can't believe Bentner's lick FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 damn did you count how many chance he's missed in the game? FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 Anw Arsernal still won 3-1 and Burnley is in deep shit now.
Today i saw Rodallega kicked Liverpool ( including Gerrard and Torres)'s ass FA cup and BPL round 29 484738 1-0 is enough to keep Wigan safe and Liverpool suffer FA cup and BPL round 29 484738
Here are the matchups for FA cup Semi-final.
Aston Villa - Chelsea
Tottenham/Fulham - Portsmouth
RaldHellscream
RaldHellscream
Admin

http://10anh2.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phan Dang Duong Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Tonight Birmingham is gonna pay back, I think so. It's McLeish idea to give up FA Cup because they wouldn't win anw. They will focus on their main campaign, the EPL
Phan Dang Duong
Phan Dang Duong
Tướng Ông

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down